Information About Roger - Fleet tutor
This is how 2 referees rated Roger:
I am a Processional Chemical Engineer recently retired from the oil and gas industry. I have used the subjects I propose to tutor continuously in my roles within industry. I am married with 4 children, now all grown up, and have successfully tutored each of them at the levels I propose to tutor. I like to think I communicate well with all my children and their friends they have brought to our house.
None within the teaching industry but have trained and mentored several people during my time in industry. I have tutored a number of students several years ago and had good results. and my children as mentioned above.
1) Find out the curriculum the tutee is using.
2) Look at previous work to understand where the weaknesses lie.
3) Look to address those weaknesses in a positive manner and give the tutee confidence in their ability to be successful in the subject.
4) Prepare mini exercises to test that the weaknesses have been overcome
5) Monitor current work.
note 1) and 2) above would not be charged for.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Imperial College London (1999) - MSc Petroleum Engineering (Masters) (✘ Not On File)
- Imperial College London (1999) - Diploma in Petroleum Emgineering (College) (✘ Not On File)
- Chemical Engineers (1981) - M.I.Chem.E (Professional) (✘ Not On File)
- Imperial College London (1971) - 2:1 BSc Chemical Engineering (Bachelors) (✔ On File)