Information About Sukhinder - Dunstable tutor
This is how 2 referees rated Sukhinder:
You will find that I have a great love for teaching. There is a deep sense of joy and fulfilment in seeing a student/tutee acquire the confidence and understanding to succeed in my subject. Not only do I have a vast subject knowledge based on 20 years of teaching but, moreover, I have the patience and skills required to ensure my students both enjoy Biology and make their desired progress. Learning should be fun and enjoyable, I try and ensure this in all of my lessons.
For the past 14 years I have taught A-level Biology (AQA) at a top independent school. I teach also IB Biology on Easter revision courses at Oxford University and summer revision courses at Cambridge University. I have been an A-level examiner and I am currently an IB examiner.
My teaching and tutoring is based on 3 core principles:
1) Developing a strong rapport with my students/tutees - it is essential they feel positive and are confident to express their subject concerns and difficulties.
2) Building the vital understanding and knowledge required to succeed to the level at which they aspire.
3) Enhancing and honing their examination technique which is fundamental in securing good grades.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (evenings)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Open University (2009) - Education Leadership and Management (Masters) (✔ On File)
- University of Nottingham (1995) - Secondary Biology (PGCE) (✔ On File)
- University of Leicester (1994) - Molecular Genetics (Doctorate) (✔ On File)
- University of Manchester (1991) - Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (Bachelors) (✔ On File)