With a master degree and many years of teaching and tutoring experience, Ken's passion has always been in helping students achieve their potential. With a wide science and mathematicss subject knowledge which covers from 11+ maths, KS3, gcse sciences/maths to A-level chemistry/maths, he is committed to working collaboratively with students in order for them to understand how to understand the principles of fundamental sciences and beauty of mathematics concepts. With excellent organisational skills, he believes in each session leading on from the previous one and constantly revisiting and applying skills to different contexts and challenging tasks. He is an experienced and well qualified Chemistry and Mathematics teacher in an outstanding grammar/private school.
As an experienced grammar/independent school teacher, he is able to establish good working relationships with students rooted in mutual respect. This level of understanding allows him to cater fully to the students' needs. With a positive attitude, he is able to inspire the students and work with them to achieve their best abilities.
Chemistry and Maths are the most important subjects which are essential for students to embark on further education.
Ken’s tutoring approach is that he offers friendly and high standard lessons which will meet the pupil’s requirements. He always discusses the needs of my pupils very carefully and aims to build their confidence in the subjects.
With him, you will receive:
- Guidance from an experienced experienced tutor and a top grammar/independent school teacher
- Someone who can empathise with your worries and concerns regarding exams stress and pressure of higher education
- A passionate and specialised secondary teacher who will help you to achieve your goals
- Excellent revision resources and exams focused techniques
- Support from tutor who has experiences in KS3 science/maths, KS4 AQA/OCR/Edexcel iGCSE chemistry/maths and AQA/OCR/WJEC/CIE A level chemistry syllabuses
- Constant feedbacks to both parent and child regarding the child's progress in the subject
Finally, he ensures that all students progress and achieve their potential through carefully planned tasks and understanding of the requirements needed for each level no matter what the challenge.
Ken offers friendly, engaging and high standard lessons which tailored exactly to what the pupil requires. He is very excited to work with any students who aim to score A*/A in his or her GCSE Maths/Chemistry or A level Chemistry. He always discusses the needs of my pupils very carefully and aim to build their confidence in the subject.
With him, you will receive:
• Guidance and support from an experienced private tutor and a well-qualified school teacher
• Someone who can empathise with your worries and concerns regarding exams stress and pressure of higher education
• A passionate and specialised secondary teacher who will help you to achieve your goals
|Languages||Chinese, English (British)|
|Availability||Weekends, Weekdays (all times)|
|References Available||On File|
|National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan||1994||Bachelors||Chemical Engineering|
|National Singapore University||1999||Masters||Electrical Engineering|
|University of East London||2012||PGCE||PGCE in Science|
|Ilford County High School||2013||QTS||NQT|