Information About Hermionie - Nantwich tutor
I am a learning and development professional, performance coach, accelerated learning specialist and motivating developer of people. I have an extensive background in training and teaching and have enhanced my skills with a first class honours degree psychology to assist in understanding my students/clients.
I specialise in:
• Accelerated Learning; using brain friendly techniques to obtain the best results from learning, whether it be academic or business related.
• These techniques are content neutral and can be used in any situation. They are particularly effective for study planning, study and revision techniques as well as exam preparation.
My approach is supportive, strengthening and comprehensive. I have expertise at working with people across levels and abilities.
Certificate of Education
Graduate Certificate in Management
NVQ Assessor Award
NVQ Teacher Training Certificate
Availability: Weekdays (daytime)
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- Open University (2009) - 1st Psychology (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
- South Cheshire College (2002) - Certificate of Education (Professional) (✘ Not On File)
- QUT, Australia (2001) - Certificate IV In Assessment & Workplace Training (Professional) (✘ Not On File)
- Barnfield College (1995) - NVQ Teaching and Assessor Award (Professional) (✘ Not On File)