In my 12 years’ experience as a lead PMO, trainer, IT consultant, project supervisor and manager I have trained, developed, managed and inspired multi-cultural inter-disciplinary project teams, architected business and technology operations in global enterprise innovation and integration projects (i.e. technical, regulatory, legislative and business requirements) and ensured successful project governance and delivery.
My experience in delivering business and technology strategy and operating insight to multiple stakeholders at all levels is based on improving risk management, business continuity and resilience in e-government, e-commerce, GIS, health information systems, 3D modelling, virtualisation/cloud initiatives and on-line collaboration platforms and is highly relevant to bio-surveillance & cyber-security initiatives. Since 2002 I have simultaneously been involved in research, teaching, advisory and project management duties in in 10 industries and 11 countries.
On a pro-bono basis, I passionately lead a number of global pledges and initiatives in collaboration with the United Nations and international organisations. One such initiative is CLIMATEXCHANGE an innovative digital hub to assist start-ups and SMEs access finance and funding opportunities, networking stakeholders, coaching and developing multi-disciplinary projects.
I have taught, supervised and mentored more than 1000 BSc, MSc and PhD students from around the world to deliver individual and team projects. I worked as a trainer, programme leader and module coordinator in the courses on IT Strategy and Management, Global Business and Sustainable Management, Business Administration, Organizational Development, Public Sector Management and Research Methods (Qualitative & Quantitative), supervising & managing research projects, (re)developing curricula for eLearning, producing course syllabi and designing evaluation methods together with colleagues and support staff in various UK and European universities as detailed below:
• London School of Economics and Political Science, London (UK). Trainer: Information Systems and Innovation, Management, Risk Analysis and Regulation
• University of Twente/UN-ITC, Enschede (The Netherlands). Module coordinator: Innovation Technology, Urban Governance and Sustainability, Geo-Information and Governance
• i3Mainz, Institute for Spatial Information and Surveying Technology (Germany). Programme Leader: Climate Change Technology
• Regent’s University London (UK). Programme leader: Global Business Strategy and Sustainable Management
• Vilnius Gediminas Technical University (Lithuania). Programme leader: Geo-Information and Governance
• University of Palermo (Italy). Trainer: Public Policy and Business Administration
• CERISDI, Palermo (Italy). Programme leader: Territorial Analysis, Planning and Integrated Sustainability Strategy
• IULM University, Milan (Italy). Trainer: Business Administration, Information Systems, Economics
• I authored & published 4 books and 40 journal articles on IT and Development, global IT programmes, IT Architecture & Governance, Business Program Performance Management and Evaluation, Innovation Risk Management. Please click here to view the list.
I am pro-active, assertive and collaborative, I have a strong academic record and superior multi-tasking, time management, leadership and networking skills. I have organised industry and B2B workshops, elicited requirements as well as project acquisitions, and co-ordinated tender and proposal writing, planning work packages, deliverables and milestones, documenting progress and adhering to resource and time constrains. I have also authored & published 4 books and 40 journal articles on global IT programmes, IT Architecture & Governance, Technology Business Program Performance Management & Evaluation, Innovation Risk Management and Sustainability. I am comfortable delivering key-note speeches and presentations to different audiences and have recently been granted honorary university fellowships.
|Availability||Weekends, Weekdays (all times)|
|References Available||On File|
|London School of Economics and Political Science||2007||Doctorate||PhD|