I am a PhD researcher, also lecturer in Mathematics, Statistics, Quantitative Studies, Economics and Finance subjects at a reputed London University, since 2012. Also, I am pursuing Teaching Qualification since 2015.
I have been a personal tutor in London with affiliation of major education sectors, since 2006. I taught students between the ages of 11 and 18. With this, I invented my own teaching style and I received a great amount of salutations and fulfillment when the students gained excellent GCSE and A-level results with the majority of my students achieving A* to B grades. As a second experience, I learnt how to deal with difficulties and a wide range of people, in sometimes traumatic situations. I have been teaching Mathematics, Statistics, Quantitative Studies, Economics and Finance subjects at London South Bank University since 2012 and these subjects are my primary strength.
I have made a remarkable impact upon young people as well as myself. I am aware of the methods and skills used in the classroom that young people utilize throughout their lives.
My approach to teaching students consists of the following steps:
• To ensure students are able to understand and answer every single question of exam.
• To establish good atmosphere between the student and tutor.
• To identify the students’ approach and difficulties they are experiencing within the subjects and to work upon accordingly.
• To establish the foundation work so that students have a clear idea of what they need to learn.
• To keep a continuous interaction with the student during the whole lesson though questioning and different activities in order to keep the student engaged whilst I can check if learning is taking place.
• To evaluate the session in terms of what the student has mastered and what needs further work.
|Languages||Urdu, English (British)|
|Availability||Weekends, Weekdays (all times)|
|References Available||On File|
|London South Bank University||2017||Doctorate||PhD in progress|
|London South Bank University||2011||Masters||MSc Quantitative Finance And Business Analysis|
|University of Karachi||2006||Masters||MSc Applied Mathematics|
|University of Karachi||2004||Bachelors||BSc Maths, Stats and Physics|