I offer private tuition at my home on one to one basis or in-group. Coach and tutor all subjects to KS1, KS2, KS3 students as well as prepare for 11 plus entrance exams.
I am a PhD Student in Education, with nearly 8 years of teaching experience (overseas) and a proud mother of 9yr old son. I do keep up with curriculum changes in schools and their effects. Worked with students aged 5 to 14 years in all subjects mainly focusing on mathematics, life sciences and physical sciences.
• As a tutor, I feel main responsibility is to help students learn in a healthy and stress free environment.
• Highly skilled in providing academic assistance to students individually and in groups.
• Hands on experience in creating and implementing individual action plans on week-to-week basis.
• Weekly schedules for children not only set a pace in learning but also help to achieve their academic goals.
• In depth knowledge of the procedures will facilitate me to provide students with a better understanding of subject areas.
• Patience is the virtue of success, if students have trouble understanding the content; I try to develop new personal compatible methods to improve their understanding.
• Positive attitude helps me to motivate students when they become frustrated by available material and develop personalized material like creating worksheets, practice quizzes, open discussions etc.
• Also help students develop study skills and organization techniques to solve problems and checking completed work, which will help to improve their academic performance.
• Provided assistance to students with weak study areas in acquiring better understanding of targeted weak areas within a subject or a subject as a whole.
• Communicate with parents to update them on student progress
• Work effectively with students with diverse learning needs and cultural backgrounds
• Maintain confidential student record
• Research and recommend prudent learning materials
• Proven ability to lead and motivate students in a structured manner.
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong ability to work in an organized manner and under duress.
|Availability||Weekends, Weekdays (evenings)|
|References Available||On File|
|university of York||2017||Doctorate||PHD|
|India||2011||Bachelors||Education (English and Science)|
|India||2000||Masters||Master of science|