5 online resources for Arabic tutorsJanuary 27th, 2010 by Emily
Arabic is one of the most widely-spoken languages in the world. It's also one of the most important languages for commerce, especially in banking and finance. More and more students in the UK are getting to grips with the subject with the help of private tutors and two weeks ago the Government announced that primary school children would soon be able to learn Arabic and Mandarin.
Here are 5 great online resources to help home tutors teach their pupils Arabic:
1. Happy Child has a real wealth of free resources such an impressive range of subjects. As well as worksheets focusing on Arabic verbs, there are wider vocabulary worksheets to download.
2. Arabic-Language.org brings together historical and linguistic resources and is a great starting point for those new to the language, especially with their common phrases page.
3. Test your knowledge in a fun and interactive way with these English-Arabic vocabulary quizzes.
4. Exam Papers online has an eclectic mix of Arabic language and Arabic related past papers to work with.
5. First Tutors recommends a range of resources for Arabic learners. We also have many talented home tutors to help with the subject.
- Peace Of Mind
- Reference Checked... ✔
- Identity Verified... ✔
- Client Reviewed... ✔
- 7 Day Support... ✔