11 Plus in Birmingham
Like many other areas with a density of Grammar Schools, selective establishments in Birmingham have formed a Consortium with its own standardised 11 Plus exam cycle. Each school retains the right to set its own pass mark, however: so check with your preferred establishment if you wish to know exact pass marks.
Here are the specifics:
- Application date: 10th July 2015 4pm
- Test date: Saturday 12th September 2015
- Content: Two 45 minute papers. The papers will be divided into smaller individually timed the following sections:
*Verbal Reasoning and Literacy
- Pass Mark: For information about pass marks please see Historic Pass Marks
- Results: 16th October 2015
- Allocations:1st March 2016
All this is correct as of the time of posting. To double check, follow the application date link above.