Information About Verônica - Chelsea teacher
This is how 2 referees rated Verônica:
Acting / Drama
I'm a Brazilian Actress graduated in Brazil (ESACH), England (Drama Centre) and Russia (Boris Shchukin Theatre Institute). I have a passion for the human mental and physical behaviour. Drama was a wonderful way to study and understand a little bit more about it. My fifteen years of experience as an actress lead me to become a Drama Teacher, offering Voice and Script Analysis/Scene Study lessons, individually and in groups.
- Rosina Pagan Drama Scholl (Brazil) - Voice Teacher
- Helen O'Grady - Drama Teacher
- Scene Study: Stanislavski Technique - Acting Teacher
- Vocal Coach (Private)
- Acting Coach (Private)
- Voice and Scene Workshop - Teacher
Believing the script is the starting point of the dramatic work, the sessions focus on the investigation of text from the acting point of view.
Every information the actor needs to create the character is in the script. The sessions will help you learn how to work with it. How to ask the right questions and engage with the meaning of the words and the given circumstances to bring the character to life.
The work is based on Stanislavski’s 'Active Analysis' and 'Round-The-Table Analysis' and on Grotowski’s idea that the actor is the core of the scene.
The structure of the work consists of an active “round-the-table analysis” process, followed by a psycho-physical exploration of the character. Once a final version of the scene has been achieved, it will be recorded.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: English (British)
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- Drama Centre London (2014) - Distinction (Masters) (✘ Not On File)
- ESACH (Brazil) (2012) - Bachelor of Theatre (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
- Teatro-Escola Célia Helena (Brazil) (2011) - Actress (Professional) (✘ Not On File)