Information About Rabiyah - Walsall teacher
I am a freelance photographer and creative teacher. I do this on a one to one basis for young people between 16 and 25 years of age. Particularly young people who require a 'Mentor' type tutor to develop a more focused attitude toward their personal development and long term goals.
I have been teaching photography since 2011 in schools and communities.
I have designed creative learning within the education and Arts sector for 8 years which centrally focuses on confidence building and personal development.
I regularly mentor and develop young people.
I have 2 layers of teaching and learning practice within the programme:
- Building the creative digital skills of participants
- Developing a Personal Goal Plan
Through teaching photography, the metaphoric of the lens is used - 'Using the lens to Focus the Mind'
Participants should leave the course with a more:
- Focused approach to personal goals
- Confidence in decision making
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- London Guildhall University (1998) - Degree (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
- Sutton Coldfield College of Further Education (1995) - A Levels - English, Sociology & Religion (College) (✘ Not On File)
- Joseph Leckie Comprehensive School (1993) - GCSE's - English, Maths, History, Science, Art, Urdu (School) (✘ Not On File)