Information About Annabella - Maryland teacher
Acting / Drama
I have a BA in Acting (1st Class Honours) from Guildhall School of Music and Drama, graduated in 2022. Before Guildhall I studied for a year at the Fontainebleau School of Acting (FONACT) in France. I am also a member of the National Youth Theatre.
I have done audition stewarding at Guildhall for the last year, and have an extensive learned understanding of audition technique.
Audition experience from Guildhall, RADA, LAMDA, Royal Welsh, Bristol old Vic.
I have been a volunteer for children learning drama at The Salisbury Playhouse.
I also have extensive experience in mentoring and 1-to-1 acting training, as well as having been a part of and witness to some of the best teachers in the industry during my training.
Audition preparation for Drama schools and Drama examinations.
My sessions are malleable, and will be tailored to the individual. I will focus on building confidence and skill, so that they are able to enjoy auditions, not fear them.
Sessions will cover:
- Finding the right monologues for you - classical and contemporary
- Redirection, making them your own, being able to live within the text (using exercises taught at drama schools)
- Interview prep, what to expect etc
- General confidence, relaxation techniques, motivation
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- Guildhall School of Music and Drama (2022) - Acting (Bachelors) (✔ On File)