Information About Bozhana - Sheffield teacher - (5 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated Bozhana:
Dear student, my name is Zhany and I would like to tell you a bit about myself.
I am an English tutor qualified by Trinity College London and I have approximately 10 years experience as a private English teacher.
In my long years of teaching, I have worked with people who have different levels of English and personal backgrounds. The biggest challenge in my job has been to adapt all my teaching methods to the specific requirements of my students. So far, I have been very successful in this and the vast majority of my tutees and I have worked together very effectively.
I am offering online lessons via Skype or in person in Sheffield. I will provide all the materials you need for your lessons so you do not have to purchase any books unless you want to. You will also benefit from my neutral accent and clear pronunciation. I offer lessons for general English, business English, exam preparation for IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, FCE, CAE, pronunciation classes and conversational classes as well as job-related and academic English. I also specialise in proofreading up to PhD level.
On a personal basis, I am reliable, punctual and enthusiastic. I have a friendly and mature attitude towards my students. I hope to be your tutor of choice. I promise you, I will do my best to help you advance in your English abilities.
Please contact me with any questions. I will get back to your promptly.
Owner of - English languages school in Sheffield, UK
- customsied private tuition to an array of different students, from very young children to adults
- tuition in small classes 5-15 people for all levels of English
- exam preparation for international students
- academic proofreading, editing, general thesis language advise
July 2012 EF (Education First) Oxford
– Activity Leader for students on an intensive language course with an engaging social program
– Organising the social program of a multi-national group of students aged 14 to 18: promoting activities, sports, excursions, study visits and parties
– Responsibility for student welfare and customer care, basic administration, management liaison
2010 - 2012 Aberystywth University
– Student leader for the Centre for Widening Participation and Social Inclusion
– Projects include: Campus Kids, Expanding Horizons, National Science and Engineering Week, Summer University, Taste of University Life
– Development of personal qualities (please see reference)
2007 - 2009 Intellect Language Schools
– 1:1 and group teaching
– business and general English contracts
– Preparation of study plans with little or no supervision
– Groups with levels Beginner up to advanced
– Participation in professional development seminars
– Testing and feedback to students
2006 – 2007 Britanica Language Schools
– TESOL of pre-intermediate to upper intermediate groups incl. IELTS preparation
– Fulfilment of study plan provided by methodologist
– Application of the testing and feedback methodology of the establishment
2005 – 2006 Pharos Schools of Languages and Computing
– Teacher for a pre-intermediate group of 9 children
– Development of study plans and original activities
– Application of the Company’s testing and educational system
2001 – 2005 Private TESOL tuition
– Tutee Ms Galya Panayotova – Head of Legal Department of Balkanpharma
– focus of juridical-medical English and conversational English
– Tutee Vesselin Petrov Marinov – cameraman for The Bulgarian National Television
– focus on technical IT English and conversational English
– Tutee Plamen Demirov MD –Secretary General of Bulgarian Medical Association
– focus on medical and conversational English
2001 Summer School in American College
– English classes for junior learners
– Focus on fluency through fun activities
student-centered, student-driven, flexible, both coursebook and non-coursebook based
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: Bulgarian, English (British), Russian
Availability: Weekdays (daytime)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Aberystwyth University in association with Trinity College (2012) - Trinity CertTESOL (Professional) (✔ On File)
- Aberystwyth University (2012) - BA English Literature (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
|Total Amount Of Feedback:||5|
|Total Positive Feedback:|
|Total Other Feedback: (not shown)||1|
I would like to recommend without any reservations Zhany and Steve to anybody interested in improving their English whether it is business or general conversation English.
Thank you very much Bozhana .