Information About Thomas - Norwich teacher
- I have completed my A-levels including German, for which I am predicted an A-A*
- In September I begin my German and Chinese Joint Honours BA at the University of Leeds
- I am an English native, but in my last speaking exam I was asked whether I was from a German family!
- I realise how fun and challenging learning a new language is, and now I'd like to help out others!
I have had previous experience of teaching German to those working towards A level exams, as well as those simply seeking the enjoyment and fulfilment of learning a new language.
I am offering sessions of German tuition based around what you require assistance with - whether it's grammar, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation or all of these, I am here to help!
Additional Languages: German
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (daytime)
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- City College Norwich - Sixth Form Centre (2013) - A levels (predicted AAA for German, History, Politics) (College) (✘ Not On File)
- Ormiston Victory Academy (2011) - GCSE (English AA, Maths A, Science AAA, German A*) (School) (✘ Not On File)