Information About Tanya - Laindon teacher - (8 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated Tanya:
Hi, my name is Tanya. I am a native Russian speaker and I originate from the St. Petersburg region that is considered to be the cradle of the classical Russian language. I am a teacher by profession with BSc in Chemistry, Biology and English.
I consider myself as a positive, friendly, hard working and reflective teacher.
Russian - all levels and all ages.
I have been working at different educational establishments for more than 20 years.
• I have more than 15 years of experience of private tuition of Russian to different nationalities.
• I am a teacher of Chemistry and Biology with good practical skills.
• I am a teacher of English language.
On-line tutoring is also available.
All my lessons are individually planned bearing in mind the student’s progress. I try to make every lesson interesting, useful and productive.
• For Russian Language lessons I have plenty of up-to-date study resources (a variety of textbooks, workbooks and tests for adults; colourful books and dictionaries with pictures for young children; and study books/workbooks designed for schoolchildren according to their level and interests). I also have collected a lot of interesting books for an enjoyable home reading.
• For Chemistry lessons I set up a target of the lesson and will work hard with a student to achieve it. I will use different learning styles that fit the students the best, identify and work on previous knowledge gaps in order to grow more knowledge and confidence in success through various engaging tasks including practical ones for better understanding of theoretical subject and its application. No one lesson without a small but achievement!
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: English (British)
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (evenings)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Kyiv Interregional Institute of Teacher Training (2000) - English Language (UK NARIC - British Bachelor Degree Standard) (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
- Kyiv State Linguistic University (1996) - English Language and Literature (UK Naric - British Bachelor degree) (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
- Pskov State Pedagogical University (1987) - Biology (UK NARIC - British Bachelor (Ordinary) Degree) (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
- Pskov State Pedagogical University (1987) - Chemistry (UK NARIC - British Bachelor (Ordinary) Degree) (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
|Total Amount Of Feedback:||8|
|Total Positive Feedback:|
Tania has a caring, compassionate, fun and direct teaching style, making our daughter pay attention and be fully engaged in the lessons. She uses a combination of visual aids, books, a laptop and physical games to keep our daughter entertained and educated simultaneously allowing her to learn whist having fun.
We highly recommend Tania as a tutor and will be remaining with her as long as she is able to teach.
I must say that it is easy teaching Victoria because she is such an intelligent and pleasant girl.
Thank you for kind comments. I hope I can continue to satisfy your needs and enjoy working with you.
That is very kind of you to say these things. But a good teacher is always made to look better with a good student.
You are a very capable, hardworking and grateful student and I am enjoying preparing my lessons for you.
It is a pleasure for me to teach you Russian language and culture.
My reason for learning Russian is that my other half is Russian and her family speak next to no English. After every lesson I feel more confident with the language, I have had many lengthy conversions with my girlfriend's Family with little to no problems.
Tanya has a very reasonable lesson price, she is resourceful with materials and adjusts teaching styles to match the individuals needs, furthermore in the lesson she provides a brief insight into the Russian culture and History.
I would recommend Tanya as a Teach of the Russian Language, she is worth every penny.
Your inquisitive mind and hard work have brought you from the basics to the high level you are at the moment. You have been on a remarkable journey in your learning and it was my pleasure just to accompany you in it.
Now you are at the gates of the whole world of Russian language and it is open for you to continue your deserved path.
Thank you Tanya!