Information About Xue ping - Oxford teacher - (2 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated Xue ping:
Hello, I am Suzy. I was born in Shanghai and educated in Shanghai teachers university. I have lived in the UK since 2001.
Currently teaching diplomates who will be posted to Beijing at MoD defence academy and FCO in Westminster. I have also taught GCSE and A level Chinese at Oxford Tutorial College in Oxford.
I have been teaching Mandarin to both adults and children with nearly 10 years of experience. In recent years, have taught GCSE and A level Chinese. All my students achieved "A".
A few points that you should know about me
• Excellent communication and organisation skills
• Flexible with time allocation for learners
• Has the ability to put learners at ease and enjoy the learning process
I hold 3 enhanced DBS certificate and have completed child protection training, safeguarding adults awareness training, and the diversity in the workplace course.
10 years experience of teaching adults Mandarin Chinese
Providing adults private Mandarin Chinese lessons all levels from basic right up to specialist business training.
- Mandarin tutor at MoD Shrivenham and FCO in Westminster
- Taught A level and GCSE in Oxford tutorial College
- Teaching students from global companies on one to one basis
- Excellent communic-ation and organisation skills
- Flexible with time allocation for learners
- Has the ability to put learners at ease and enjoy the learning process
- Challenging students to take responsibilities, to reach their potential, to motivate themselves, to acquire knowledge, skills and understanding
- Providing caring, dedicated, enthusiastic and expert teaching
- Identifying individual's strengths, achievements and current situation
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (evenings)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Shanghai Teachers University (1994) - Teaching degree (College) (✘ Not On File)
Xue ping's Feedback
|Total Amount Of Feedback:||2|
|Total Positive Feedback:|
Thank you for teaching Mac, our son. He likes coming to lessons with you and is very interested in learning Mandarin. I believe that your personality and method of teaching have enabled his motivation and interest. Thank you. Christian