Information About Stefania - Bury St Edmunds teacher - (5 reviews)
This is how 3 referees rated Stefania:
I am a vibrant passionate Italian, French and English Teacher. I am strongly committed in delivering outstanding teaching, supporting learners and motivating them.
I have been teaching for 20 years, delivering:
- classes to pupils aged from 14 to 18 as a State teacher in Italy,
- individual tuition / group classes to pupils, students, professionals, adults
- individual tuition / group classes for certification purposes to pupils, students, professionals, adults in English (Cambridge ESOL certificates from A2 to C1 level), DELf-DALF (Alliance française certificates from A2 to C1 level), FIT and Start (Goethe Institut, FIT 1 and FIT 2, Start 1 and 2)
- individual / group classes for entrepreneurs (French and English)
- individual/group tuition for national competitions, job interviews… - degree thesis in English and French.
Being passionate of research, innovative methodology, communication I have developed my own methodology enabling students to speak and write from the very first lesson.
I have a true passion for pronounciation which enables learners to easily understand and produce well built answers.
I have develped my own methodology for listening activities and pronunciation skills from my experience as an interpreter (simultaneous, consecutive, chuchotage).
My teaching grammar is not boring but linked to a successful and competent use of the language spoken.
I can plan short term preparation for specific purposes, competitions, job selections.
I can offer my expertise for translations as well.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: English (British), French
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- SIAF Florence (2014) - TRAINER FOR TRAINERS TEACHING QUALIFICATION (Professional) (✘ Not On File)
- SIOI Rome (2011) - Commincation and Media in International Relationships (Masters) (✘ Not On File)
- Italian Ministry of Education (1992) - Qualified English and French teacher (agrégation) in Italy (PGCE) (✘ Not On File)
- University of Pisa (1989) - DEGREE IN MODERN LANGUAGES AND LITERATURES (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
|Total Amount Of Feedback:||5|
|Total Positive Feedback:|
She is very patient and takes time to explain why you use each word and its grammar.
I would highly recommend her teaching.