Information About Radoslav - Plymouth teacher
I am currently a second year law student at University of Plymouth. I am a talkative, chatty and very friendly person. Due to my experience throughout the years of education I have found out different approaches to teaching and I am willing to use them so that I can help people who are finding a particular subject difficult to understand.
I have taught English internationally as foreign language.
1. Get to know the problem and quickly brainstorm an answer
2.Ask you to elaborate on the issue as far as the student's knowledge allows
3. Consider the response
4. Correct any mistakes, show and explain thoroughly the exact process up until it has been resolved
5. Ask the student to repeat it with his own words. If necessary ask him to memorize crucial information such as formulas etc.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (evenings)
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- GCSE- Maths- A, English-C, German-C
- BTEC National Diploma IT Practitioner - Dist Dist Mer (equivalent to A-Level AAB)
- Law LLB - 2nd Year (successfully passed 1st year without any resits)