Information About Peter - Ealing teacher
This is how 2 referees rated Peter:
Peter offers a FREE first / introductory lesson!
Hi I'm Peter your English speaking/writing coach.
- I've worked as an English Language Teacher for the last 9 years teaching adults in England, Spain, Mexico and Kenya. I've taught in language schools, companies and independently.
- I have the CELTA and DELTA English language teacher training certificates.
- I've taught individual and groups lessons to English language learners from many different backgrounds and different levels.
- I've successfully prepared many students for their English language exams: PET, First Certificate, Cambridge Advanced, IELTS and TOEFL.
- I've designed student evaluations, courses and workshops specifically for English learners.
- I've helped to prepare professionals for work interviews, assisted in improving CVs and also helped to improve presentations.
- I've translated (from Spanish-English) and editied academic articles, thesis papers, reports and other texts.
- I've interpreted into Spanish and English various workshops.
- I've become an entrepreuneur and have started my own business dedicated to teaching English.
I really enjoy coaching English and I love the challenge of working with students from different backgrounds and with different learning styles. I am always looking to improve my teaching and continue my professional development.
So how will I help you improve your English speaking skills? I will:
- Identify your weaknesses when speaking English and help CORRECT your most COMMON ERRORS.
- Improve your PRONUNCIATION so people can understand you better.
- Increase your CONFIDENCE so you don’t feel shy and inhibited.
- Develop your FLUENCY so you can express yourself in a more natural way.
- Improve your overall ORAL EXPRESSION so you can say what you intend to say and not get blocked.
- PERSONALISE your sessions so that we talk about topics that are relevant and enjoyable for you.
The sessions will be focused entirely on your speaking needs. I will make you aware of different aspects of spoken language such as stress/intonation/phonemes. You will learn more experientially. I will make you repeat, practice and produce the language. I sometimes may present the rules of the language for practice purposes.
How will I help you improve your English writing skills? I will:
- Identify your weaknesses when writing in English and help CORRECT your most COMMON ERRORS.
- IMPROVE your WRITTEN EXPRESSION so you can write in a more natural way
- TEACH YOU how TO EDIT your own texts so you can produce higher quality language
- GIVE YOU valuable TIPS on writing styles and structures for different types of texts (emails, articles, etc)
- PROVIDE YOU with good EXAMPLES to make a comparison to your own texts
The sessions will be focused entirely on your writing needs I will make you aware of different aspects of written language. You will learn more experientially and you will notice improvements in your writing after just a few lessons.
Whether you want to write better emails, essay, cover letters, stories, academic papers I can help you achieve your goal.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: Spanish
Availability: Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- The anglo (2018) - Delta English Language Teaching Ceritificate (Masters) (✔ On File)
- Stanton School of English (2012) - Celta English Language Teaching Ceritificate (Other) (✔ On File)