Information About Nebojsa - Haringey teacher - (1 review)
This is how 2 referees rated Nebojsa:
Nebojsa offers a discount of 25% on their first / introductory lesson!
I am a PhD student in Classics and Comparative Literature at Yale University.
After completing University in Italy, where I was born and grew up, I lived in London for two years, where I obtained an MA from University College London.
I have a long and successful experience of tutoring students of different age across a wide array of subjects (Latin, Ancient Greek, Italian Language and Literature, History, Ancient History, Classical Civilization)
I have a long experience as a tutor. I have tutored Italian language and literature, Latin language and literature, Ancient Greek Language and Literature and Serbo-Croatian language.
My specific experience with Italian Language and Literature includes the following tasks:
- Working on reading skills (of short stories, journal articles, newspapers, blogs)
- Working on writing skills (proof-read texts of any length and suggest strategies to implement for improvement)
- Working on speaking/conversation skills (with session being usually divided between conversation first and vocabulary development/grammar revision second).
- Working on translation of literary texts (Dante, Petrarch, Calvino, Machiavelli)
I am convinced that every tutee has to be met with a tailored tutoring approach. I would have to look at the type of work that you need to do, consider what course you are attending and confirm the level of proficiency and familiarity with the subject at stake before proceeding.
Hence, my tutoring approach varies accordingly to your knowledge of the language you are seeking tutoring for. If you have some knowledge of it, we can tailor our sessions towards a specific need, whether you need
* reading (I can pull up short stories, journal articles, newspapers, blogs)
* writing (I am happy to proof-read texts of any length and suggest strategies to implement for improvement)
* speaking (our sessions could be divided between conversation and grammar/vocab revision).
If you are majoring in Italian literature in College, I am more than happy to go through any literary text that you might want to read and feature in your research.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: Bosnian, Croatian, Serbian
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- University College of London (2015) - MA in Classics (Masters) (✘ Not On File)
- University of Cambridge (2014) - Visiting Student (Other) (✔ On File)
- Università degli Studi di Pavia (2014) - BA in Classics (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
|Total Amount Of Feedback:||1|
|Total Positive Feedback:|