Information About Mohammed - Leicester teacher
This is how a referee rated Mohammed:
I have the essential qualities that a good teacher requires, such as: enthusiasm, positive attitude, openness, persuasiveness and the capacity to work in multi-cultural environment. I stay positive, take the challenge and move forward. I try my best to give students confidence. I encourage the student to stay focus and finish the course with a broad smile. Teaching, to me, compares to another form of parenting: interacting and listening to my students and I make them feel comfortable around me so that they can express their problems and their capacities. My students were of different ages and with different cultural backgrounds, which helps me to learn different adaptation techniques and approaches. My experiences and diverse skills as well as strong academic background would make me a good teacher. So, I would like to progress further into this honourable occupation, teacher.
• Outstanding organisational and planning skills
• Management and administration
• Chemical instrumentations: HPLC, GC, KF, UV Spec, Cyclic Voltammetry
• Excel, Word, Powerpoint, LIMS, Minitab
• Problem solving
• Practical learning
• Professional in French, Bengali
Science Teacher, Accent Employment Feb 2009 – Present
Working as a temporary science teacher, I teach mathematics, chemistry, physics and health science.
Teacher, ABC Institut Feb 2005 – Aug 2005
It is a private institution that looks after students who needs extra help. My responsibility includes:
• Instructing physics, chemistry and mathematics to high school students, using various methods in order to help students with poor understanding
• Regularly meeting with parents to discuss performance of their children and exchange feedback in order to improve quality of assignment
Tutor, Mairie Annexe Feb 2005 – Jul 2005
Tutored pupils of ages between 5 and 16: instructing math, chemistry and English in a local community centre.
Assistant Professor, The Bronx Community College Feb 2001 – Dec 2001
I worked with future nurses who had little knowledge of chemistry. My key activities include:
• Teaching general chemistry, instructed lab techniques and safety procedure
• Giving quizzes at the end of each lesson, making small groups by mixing students with different understanding and having one to one discussions to obtain feedback
I try my best to give students confidence. I encourage the student to stay focus and finish the course with a broad smile. Teaching, to me, compares to another form of parenting: interacting and listening to my students and I make them feel comfortable around me so that they can express their problems and their capacities.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (daytime)
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- Master's in Chemistry from the City University of New York