Information About Min - Welling teacher - (32 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated Min:
Hello everyone! 大家好！dàjiā Hǎo!
My name is Min, I am a native Chinese teacher with 3 years' experience. I have taught many young students in the UK.
- I teach Chinese at all levels / HSK / TOCFL preparation / Oral expression.
- I will prepare materials but if you prefer to use yours, please send them to me in advance so that I can prepare them well for our lesson.
- I know that it is very difficult to learn a new language. People always say Chinese is very complicated. However, I am going to tell you, there is a way to overcome that. The key is interesting content and engaging activities. Once you have a lesson with me, you will know that it is easier than you thought and you will see your progress visibly!
- Each person has their goals and interests. I am totally flexible, so I can adapt to what you want and your particular needs.
If you have any questions, please send me a message. I hope you will enjoy lessons with me.
I have been teaching Chinese for 3 years to students from 2 years' old to 22 years' old. My students all had different goals such as being introduced to the language or taking GCSE or A Level exams.
My Chinese teaching method depends on students' aptitude. I take into account the learning needs, learning habits and the Chinese proficiency of different students. Then I can design suitable Chinese course material for them, so as to truly establish their own direction of Chinese learning. Below are some of the typical methods I use reguarly.
1. Intuitive Method: With the help of physical objects, pictures, cards, tables, symbols, formulas and other auxiliary means, the abstract definition is transformed into concrete images, which are easier for students to understand and master.
2. Context Method: I guide the grammar points by asking questions, showing pictures, telling stories, etc.
Take adverbs for example, adverbs have abstract meanings, but can be embodied in the relationship with the sentence and other elements of the sentence, and in the relationship between the sentence content and the speaker's attitude.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- University of Technology, Sydney (2001) - Business (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
|Total Amount Of Feedback:||32|
|Total Positive Feedback:|
|Total Other Feedback: (not shown)||1|
My son has found Min to be patient and kind in her approach to teaching, and he feels comfortable telling her when he doesn’t understand something.
Min has maintained professional throughout her interactions with myself and my family, and respectful whilst in our home. If you are looking for a maths tutor, I would not hesitate in recommending Min, she really is great!
Also a very hard working person who is very patient and understanding with your struggles and finds quick and effective solutions for your issues.
I highly recommend this tutor
The Welch family
No hesitation recommending Min.
But Min exceeded my expectations. She is very professional, friendly and flexible. She really helped my younger sister a lot with Maths GCSE. My sister could see herself progressing as the exam came nearer and become confident in answering a lot of the questions. Min had the necessary literature and homework materials to support my sister and excellent teaching skills.
I would highly recommend Min as a tutor