Information About Martina - Cardiff teacher - (1 review)
This is how 2 referees rated Martina:
Hi! My name is Martina and I am an Italian native speaker.
BA Modern Languages and Literatures and Cultures (Ca' Foscari Venice University - English, Russian, Armenian) and a MA in Modern Languages for International Communication and Cooperation (University of Padova - Russian, English).
I have been teaching Italian since 2010, both privately and in colleges and university and I am specialised in teaching to adults (16+)
As a teacher, I have been teaching Italian since 2010, starting in Italy, teaching Italian to Asylum seekers and now in the UK I work as Italian teacher in a College and in University.
Certifications & Qualifications
- TEFL certification accredited
- Teaching Adults
- DITALS certification - teaching Italian as foreign language
- Teaching Languages Online
My approach to teaching is mainly communicative, very creative, focused and professional.
According to learners' levels, needs and considering their interests, I organise multidisciplinary lessons, including Business Italian, History, Italian Art History, Cinema or Literature.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: English (British), German, Italian, Russian
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Cardiff Metropolitan University (2019) - Teaching to Adults (Other) (✘ Not On File)
- University of Padova (2010) - Foreign Languages for Business Communication (Masters) (✔ On File)
- University of Venice (2005) - Foreign languages and literatures - Linguistics (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
|Total Amount Of Feedback:||1|
|Total Positive Feedback:|