Information About Maria Lourdes - Wembley teacher - (1 review)
This is how 4 referees rated Maria Lourdes:
|Price Guide||Online Lessons|
First of all, thank you for reading my profile. I'm a passionate teacher of Spanish language. I offer spanish classes 7 days a week for your convenience.
Teaching all levels of Spanish, you can choose from:
- Learning Spanish from different levels (basic, intermediate, advanced)
- DELE exam preparation
- Different requirements
- Improve and gain your SPEAKING abilities
- Improve your grammar knowledge and writing skills
- Different aims regarding the student.
Teaching Spanish, other languages like Dutch and French, food, world cultures, beaches, hiking, reading… CAREER OBJECTIVE
As a Spaniard and as a teacher of Spanish language, my main goal is to make a great and a valuable contribution to worldwide students who are interested in learning and improving their abilities in Spanish.
I have been fortunate to work as a private Spanish teacher for the last 8 years. I totally enjoy teaching and learning and I have also been fortunate to work teaching English people. Teaching and learning is fun and what is more important. IT REALLY WORKS!
I am currently working parte time as a key teacher inToddlers Inn Nursery School in London and at the same time I am teaching Spanish to the Santander bank's workers.
I seek to provide professional and informal Spanish language assistance where communication and fun practice are the key to success!.
Having learnt the basics of other languages such as English or French I totally understand the obstacles of learning a new language and the significance of practicing with native speakers in a confidential and encouraging environment. I fully understand the difficulties of beginners and I can provide material in order to facilitate the method of learning.
I am teaching students for eight years.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- University of Valence, Spain (2012) - University Master’s Degree in Citizenship and Integration Policies. (Masters) (✘ Not On File)
- CEU Cardenal Herrera University, Spain (2010) - University Master’s Degree in Teachers Training of Compulsory Secondary Education and Higher Secondary Education Course. (Masters) (✘ Not On File)
- University of Valence, Spain (2009) - Bachelors Degree of Economics (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
- Jaume I University, Spain (2009) - Degree in Cultural Management (Other) (✘ Not On File)
Maria Lourdes's Feedback
|Total Amount Of Feedback:||1|
|Total Positive Feedback:|