Information About NingNing - Fleet teacher
This is how 2 referees rated NingNing:
NingNing offers a discount of 50% on their first / introductory lesson!
Please note: Currently I can do only online lessons via Skype since I've moved back to Tokyo. Payment can be made via paypal or direct bank transfer.
I'm native in both Madarin and Cantonese, with experience teaching both languages to foreigners.
I have been living in Japan for many years, and my Japanese is good enough to communicate without any difficulties with my Japanese friends/colleagues/customers.
I can teach in English without any communication problem.
I only offer English lessons for Adults at Entry level, who would like to improve their life quality in UK by improving their language abilities, or to pass the B1 language exams for visa applications. (Chinese or Japanese students only please.)
I was teaching Mandarin in Japan (in Japanese and English) as a part time teacher. I have more than 3 years experience and successfully brought students went though HSK tests, as well as oversea assignments.
I have been teaching Japanese in UK.
Learning plan and approach will be adjusted according to the learning goal of the student.
I will actively bring more Japanese/Chinese culture/history knowledge into the lessons, if required. Students will be able to learn more about the country rather than just learning the language itself. I will be able to teach you more than just the language itself, if you trust me and follow my pace.
Please advise me your language level, the text book you've used (if any) and your goal of study when you send me the request:
- Survival / Beginner: I have no or little knowledge.
- Functional / Intermediate: Ability of basic conversation, as well as reading/writing. I would like to be able to use the language properly for life and business.
- Effective / Advanced: I have no problem of communication even for business, but require improvement to understand movies/newspapers.
- Extensive / Expert: I would like improve my literature or debating ability.
Trial Lesson (1 hour, 50% off):
For beginners, the first lesson will be an overall introduction to the language, goal and approach explanation, and a startup session of basic greetings.
For non-beginners, the first lesson will be a 30 minutes language test, then another 30 minutes explaining the plan and approach. A 10 minutes startup session will be given for the learner to help them pick up some useful vocabularies.
- Ideal locations for lessons are public libraries, leisure centers or cafes.
- Ideal lessons last for 2 hours each time, with a 5-10 minutes break in between. No more than 2 lessons per week. No less than 1 day between 2 lessons. (e.g. If you had 1 lesson on Monday, please don't book another lesson before Wednesday. This is how much time you will need to digest your knowledge)
- Homework must be completed before each lesson, or the booking should be rescheduled (24 hours in advance please).
- Only accept student younger than 14 years old for Home Teaching. (Child must be accompanied by an adult at any time. and the lesson should be no later than 6 pm in the evening)
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: Chinese, English (British), Japanese
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (daytime)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- 7.5 (2014) - IELTS (Other) (✘ Not On File)
- The Japan Foundation and Japan Educational Exchanges and Services (2007) - JLPT (Japanese-Language Proficiency Test) Level 1 (Other) (✘ Not On File)