Information About Lei - Bristol teacher
This is how 2 referees rated Lei:
Lei offers a discount of 25% on their first / introductory lesson!
|Price Guide||Online Lessons|
Hi there! I am Margaret living in Henbury, Bristol! I’m an experienced Chinese teacher having vast interests including calligraphy, music, singing, photography, floral arrangement, cooking, etc. Can’t wait to meet you to learn Chinese through all funs in life!
Features & Qualifications
* Experienced teacher in the Chinese language for 9 years. Majored in Chinese language and literature and had a Ph.D. degree in Chinese literature.
* Native mandarin speaker, Putonghua Proficiency Test 1B. Familiar with different dialects and accents across Chinese areas. Speak fluent Cantonese and English.
* Master both traditional Chinese characters and simplified Chinese characters
9 years teaching the Chinese language to college and undergraduate students in Hong Kong
* MAKE YOUR OWN PACE
* HAVE FUN!!!
* LEARN IN CONTEXT
* MY OWN TIPS
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: Cantonese
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Chinese State Language Commission (2012) - Certificate of Proficiency in Putonghua (Professional) (✔ On File)
- Lingnan University (2012) - Doctor of Philosophy (Doctorate) (✔ On File)