Information About Francisco Javier - Manchester teacher
This is how 2 referees rated Francisco Javier:
|Price Guide||Online Lessons|
I am Javier.
I am a native Spanish qualified teacher (QTS) with DBS and Bachelor´s Degree in Physical Education, Special Needs and EAL. Also, I have done a Master in Special Needs
Experienced with GCSE students and A-levels (results of A and A*)
- GCSE and A-level tutor sessions.
- Children lessons (all levels and ages).
- Tutoring Spanish from all levels (from Primary to University)
- Adult learners.
- Conversation, written and grammar activities for all levels.
I will be more than happy helping you to improve your Spanish
- Monday to Sunday
We can arrange online lessons via Skype.
Prices may vary depending on location.
- Spanish Primary Teacher (more than 3 years)
- Hight Foreign Language Assistant in secondary School (6 years)
- Private Spanish Tutor (4 years)
Other qualifications (seen below) include:
- Safeguarding and child protection
- Behaviour management
- Management and coordination of Educational activities for children and young people.
- Chess Coach (Level I).
- Animator of Educational leisure activities for children and young people.
I always need to adapt you (interests and capacities)
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: English (British), Portuguese
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Department for Education (2015) - - (QTS) (✔ On File)
- The International University of La Rioja, Spain (2014) - 2:1 - University Degree in Elementary Education (Modern Foreign Language Teaching) (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
- The National University of Distance Education, Spain (2013) - 1st - Master´s Degree in Educational Treatment of Diversity (Masters) (✔ On File)
- The University of Extremadura, Spain (2008) - 2:1 - Bachelor´s Degree in Special Needs and Physical Education (Bachelors) (✔ On File)