Information About Itsaso - Kensington teacher
Girl with experience in education as Spanish and Basque teacher.
• Hardworking, polite and well-organized person
• Spanish native / Basque native
• English fluent
Interests: Music, reading, cinema, learning languages, etc.
Sep. 2009 – Jan. 2011 Teacher of spanish and basque as an extracurricular activity
at “Inmaculada College”
Sep. 2009 – Jun. 2010 Teacher of primary and secondary education at
“Inmaculada College”, as spanish and basque teacher.
(San Sebastián, Spain)
The method that I work is based on a mixture of communication, pronunciation, grammar, vocabulary and culture.
I am flexible with each student's learning interests, and my main goal is that students enjoy learning the language and get good results quickly.
Additional Languages: Basque
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- Basque Country University (San Sebastian,Spain) (2011) - Psycho-pedagogy degree (Masters) (✘ Not On File)
- Basque Country university (San Sebastian,Spain) (2009) - Teacher degree (Masters) (✘ Not On File)
- Francisco Escudero conservatory (San Sebastian, Spain) (2006) - Music High School (Masters) (✘ Not On File)