Information About Fiona - Basingstoke teacher - (20 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated Fiona:
Having been brought up multi-lingually and with family in several different countries around the world, I have an authentic connection with different languages and cultures. I am passionate about languages and am keen to help others to progress either as a personal interest or with the aim of passing exams.
I have over 25 years of experience in teaching children and adults, both on a one-to-one and group basis. I am DBS checked and have numerous qualifications in language studies and a Diploma in Teaching English as a Foreign Language and a Masters in Teaching Foreign Languages. Furthermore, my professional development continues through attendance at courses updating on didactical methods, as well as placements in schools abroad to share best practice and keep up-to-date with changes in the language.
I would describe my service as professional, flexible and friendly offering students
• the individual attention they need to prepare for exams or travelling abroad
• lessons tailored to their needs, language background and level
• the confidence to achieve
Lessons can be offered face-to-face or online.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: French, German, Spanish
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- University of Education, Freiburg, Germany (2010) - Teaching Foreign Languages (Masters) (✔ On File)
- i-to-i (2006) - Diploma in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (Professional) (✘ Not On File)
- University of Bath, England (2004) - BSc in Psychology (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
|Total Amount Of Feedback:||20|
|Total Positive Feedback:|
Fiona was very kind and patient and quick to establish a great rapport. She was great at encouraging confidence and I would highly recommend her as a tutor.
Your daughter worked hard and was pleasure to teach.
Fiona is an enthusiastic & energetic tutor, who has been great in adapting to what we need & our schedule. I cannot recommend her enough.