Information About Eszter - Hammersmith teacher
This is how 2 referees rated Eszter:
Eszter offers a FREE first / introductory lesson!
I'm a practised language teacher with a master's in Education, fluent in five languages, lived and worked in schools in London, Hungary and China. I have loved learning languages from a very young age, and through my language classes, I teach my students to see the beauty in immersing yourself in a different culture. I'm an active and curious person who loves literature, so I'm always keen to share recommendations for books in the target language and where to find them in London!
About my education background:
- MA in Education obtained from Beijing Normal University, the most prestigious teacher training institution in China
- BA in Chinese and Korean from SOAS, University of London
- Level 2 Theories Underpinning the EYFS
- Level 2 Supporting Early Language Development
- Level 2 Speech, Language, and Communication
- Certificate in Luxury Brand Management from the London College of Fashion
I have taught for six years both privately and in schools in the UK, Hungary and China, and have online students from all over Europe; I have taught Mandarin, Korean, English and French from EYFS to A levels, as well as Business Chinese to adults, preparing my students for HSK and ISEB examinations.
I also have experience working as a drama teacher in a primary school setting, and was even a teaching assistant for Chinese Literacy in a Chinese primary school!
My lessons are fun, creative and interactive guaranteed to keep you engaged! I teach grammar and vocabulary through teaching culture, and my aim is to help you become a confident and independent learner, using a variety of audiovisual materials, such as videos, songs, articles, and books, taken from both traditional and contemporary culture. I take time to learn your needs and interests, therefore our lesson can be perfectly tailored to You.
- Exam preparation: HSK 1-6, ISEB Mandarin, GCSE
- Drama pedagogy, the Montessori method and the 'one person one language' bilingual immersion method.
- Empowerment pedagogy, curriculum development and educational policy development
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: Chinese, English (British), French, Korean
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Beijing Normal University, China (2020) - Educational Principles (Masters) (✔ On File)
- EduCare (2020) - Supporting Early Language Development Level 2 (Professional) (✔ On File)
- EduCare (2020) - Speech, Language and Communication Level 2 (Professional) (✔ On File)
- SOAS, University of London (2017) - Chinese and Korean (Bachelors) (✔ On File)