Information About Shiqi - Paddington teacher
This is how 2 referees rated Shiqi:
I am a Master's student at the University of Melbourne, majoring in Applied Linguistics with a focus on TESOL.
Bell International Education Teaching Assistant Jan 2019 – May 2019
● Observed and mastered the fundamental teaching methods and class management processes in an international school, supported the teacher with class management and provide an
● Engaging learning environment by continuous encouragement and guidance.
● Maintained strong relationships with students and learned to connect with them as individuals according to their needs and personalities.
New Dream Education Teaching Assistant April 2018–2019
● Tutor to two students, one in the arts field and one in junior school, lower-middle level.
● I to 1 teaching individualized instruction and guidance, providing students with basic academic knowledge and exam-preparation skills, and provided students with extra reading and discussions. Kept track of students' academic progress and pushed their capability to improve; developed and maintained friendship with them and their parents; received valuable feedback from both their academic score levels and positive comments from their families.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- University of melbourn (2023) - Master degree (Masters) (✘ Not On File)