Information About Doyoung - Southwark teacher - (5 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated Doyoung:
I have taught Korean in Japan and I am tutoring Korean lessons in London.
I accomplished a CELTA (Cambridge Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) course at International House London and achieved a TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) certificate.
I speak Korean (native), English (fluent), Japanese (fluent, Level N1 of the Japanese-Language Proficiency test).
I am looking for tutees who want to improve Korean Language skills.
(2017) Accomplished a CELTA (Cambridge Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) course at International House London and achieved a TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) certificate
(2015-Present) Korean and Japanese Language Tutor, London, UK
(2014-2015) English Teacher at JES ISLAND English Academy, Seoul, South Korea
(2010-2012) English Teacher Assistant at SCH English Sleepover Camp, Asan, South Korea
(2011-2012) Korean Language Tutor at Osaka, Japan
(2010) Part-time English Teacher for Afterschool Program at Shinchang Middle School, Asan, South Korea
My lesson will typically focus on :
- Korean Alphabet and pronunciation
- Informal polite style sentences
- Informal conversation expressions which you can`t learn from books but actually people use
- Honorific Expressions
- Korean Culture
- TOPIK I (optional)
- Casual/Informal speech
- Formal polite style sentences
- Korean Culture
- Business email and conversation in Korean (optional)
- TOPIK II (optional)
3) Essential expressions when visiting Korea
- Ordering foods, Asking directions, Recommendation of food
The specialty of my lesson :
- Adapted to the individual’s needs
- Flexible time
- The main subject would be selected depending on your interest
- Short term lessons are also acceptable
- Materials provided
I will gladly answer any questions you may have for me.
Thank you very much for your time and consideration.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: English (American), Japanese
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Soonchunhyang University, South Korea (2013) - Early Childhood Education (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
- Minister of Health and Welfare, South Korea (2013) - Early Childhood Teacher's License (2nd degree) (Other) (✔ On File)
- Minister of Education and Science Technology (2013) - Kindergarten regular teacher (2nd degree) (Other) (✔ On File)
|Total Amount Of Feedback:||5|
|Total Positive Feedback:|