Information About Doyoung - Southwark teacher - (7 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated Doyoung:
I have been teaching Korean language since 2012 in Japan, the UK, and Korea.
I speak Korean (native), English (fluent), Japanese (fluent; the highest level N1 of the Japanese-Language Proficiency Test).
I am looking for passionate Korean language learners to study together with enjoyment.
(2017) Accomplished a CELTA (Cambridge Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) course at International House London and achieved a TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) certificate
(2015-Present) Korean and Japanese Language Tutor, London, UK
(2014-2015) English Teacher at JES ISLAND English Academy, Seoul, South Korea
(2013) Certified Kindergarten regular teacher (2nd degree), Early Childhood Teacher (2nd degree)
(2010-2012) English Teacher Assistant at SCH English Sleepover Camp, Asan, South Korea
(2011-2012) Korean Language Tutor at Osaka, Japan
(2010) Part-time English Teacher for Afterschool Program at Shinchang Middle School, Asan, South Korea
Please see below for more detail information about my lesson:
1) Beginner-Intermediate Level
- Korean Alphabet and Pronunciation
- Sentence Type
(Formal/Informal Polite Style, Imperative, Interrogative, Propositive Sentences)
- Comparatives and Superlatives
- Practical expressions for daily conversation
- Honorific Expressions
- Connecting Sentences
- Korean Culture
- TOPIK I (optional)
2) Advanced Level
- Passive and Causative Expressions
- Korean Culture
- Business email and conversation in Korean (optional)
- TOPIK II (optional)
3) Life Skill Expressions For All Levels
- Ordering food
- Asking Directions
- Short-term lessons are available before visiting Korea
4) 2 to 1, Group and Online lessons are also available for all levels.
5) A special lesson for Korean and Japanese language learners
- Comparison between Korean and Japanese expressions
- Learning Korean in Japanese language (optional)
During the lesson, I would speak more Korean than English except for complete beginners for your improvement. All the materials will be provided in PDF. However, you may wish to purchase a workbook for your further study.
I will gladly answer any questions you may have for me.
Thank you very much for your time and consideration.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: English (American), Japanese
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Soonchunhyang University, South Korea (2013) - Early Childhood Education (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
- Minister of Health and Welfare, South Korea (2013) - Early Childhood Teacher's License (2nd degree) (Other) (✔ On File)
- Minister of Education and Science Technology (2013) - Kindergarten regular teacher (2nd degree) (Other) (✔ On File)
|Total Amount Of Feedback:||7|
|Total Positive Feedback:|