Information About Min - Edinburgh teacher
This is how 2 referees rated Min:
|Price Guide||Online Lessons|
- I am a lecturer currently teaching at the University of Edinburgh
- I also taught at London School of Economics & the University of East London
- I also taught A level and GCSE Mandarin at Queen Elizabeth Boys school (UK`s Number One public school), CRB checked.
- I am a highly experienced and qualified Mandarin Chinese teacher (educated to Master degree level).
-I am a native speaking Chinese who is fluent in English.
2. My Experience & Teaching Levels
- I have been teaching both in China and the UK for more than 10 years
- I have taught from absolute beginners right up to advanced level students
- I have considerable experience in tutoring students for many major Mandarin exams: HSK, A Level, GCSE. I provide all the exam materials free of charge for my students. All of my students have achieved excellent scores (90% above)! One of my private student recently achieved an outstanding mark for her HSK 3 exam (297 out of 300)
- As a university teacher, i am very experienced in universities mandarin degree exams, my existing students achieve A or A* every year.
3. My students:
- I privately teach students currently studying Mandarin at degree level in top universities, including Cambridge, LSE, UCL, KCL, SOAS, etc.
- I have taught students from a range of different sectors, including the finance, business, education and banking sector.
- My private students stay with me for many years.
4. My Teaching Methods:
- I use a range of pedagogical materials and methods to help make learning fast, effective and fun!
- I give my beginner students a very good foundation of learning Chinese Pinyin (great pronunciation) and using my own strategy to teach Chinese characters. I can explain tricky grammar points and other aspects of language for my advanced level students, as well as provide suitable activities to consolidate and practice this language.
- During my lessons, you are not only learning language, but also experiencing the Chinese culture.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Middlesex University (2010) - Chinese and English Interpreting (Masters) (✔ On File)
- Huaihua University (2004) - English for teaching purpose (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
- China (2004) - Teaching qualification (Professional) (✘ Not On File)