Information About Beate - Beverley teacher - (11 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated Beate:
native speaker, with native speaker equivalent competency in English
- 14 yrs lecturer, University of Strathclyde
- 18 yrs experience 1-to-1 tutoring
- Teaching experience at all levels: from complete beginners to PhD supervision
- Was awarded the Unilever Prize for "Innovation in Teaching"
Variable, depending on tutees needs and preferences
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Johann Wolfgang Goethe Universitaet, Frankfurt (1989) - M.A. first class (Masters) (✘ Not On File)
- Cambridge University (1987) - Cambridge Proficiency Exam in English first class (Professional) (✘ Not On File)
- Albert-Schweitzer Gymnasium (1982) - Abitur, 1.3 (School) (✘ Not On File)
|Total Amount Of Feedback:||11|
|Total Positive Feedback:|
|Total Other Feedback: (not shown)||1|
Her relaxed approach makes you feel at ease straight away! Every lesson is so much fun and she really tailors lessons to individual needs. I always look forward to my next lesson!
Nice teaching style
I am really impressed with the progress you have made so far. it is a pleasure to teach you!
You are both an inspiration. You decided you wanted to be able to speak German, and here you are: working very hard to achieve this goal! It is a pleasure teaching both of you!
If I can return the compliment: your dedication to the task is inspirational! There can't be many students out there who do as much home study as you do. - Makes my job even more rewarding!
You are not that easy to teach because you know so many surprising and odd things about the language already! Adds to the fun, though! ;-)