Information About Anna - Shaftesbury teacher
This is how 2 referees rated Anna:
I am a committed and experienced professional teacher of English as a Foreign Language. I am originally from rural Dorset (in south-west England), but my studying and teaching has taken me all over the world. Most recently I’ve been teaching in Sardinia, Italy.
At heart I am language geek and I love to share my enthusiasm for the nuts and bolts of language.
In my free time I love consuming media of all kinds, and I’m always happy to suggest a book, podcast, or film to complement your learning!
I am a native English speaker and a qualified teacher of English as a Foreign Language. My teaching experience includes:
• Teaching children, teens, and adults
• Beginner (A1 and pre-A1) to advanced and proficient (C1 and C2) levels
• Cambridge exam preparation courses
• Skills and conversation classes
• Class, small group, and one-to-one teaching
• Online and face-to-face teaching
• Teaching students with dyslexia and other special educational needs
I currently offer lessons online via Zoom.
I am a very relaxed and open teacher, and my lessons reflect this. Students should always feel comfortable asking questions and making mistakes as part of the learning process. I can help you build foundations of grammar, increase spoken fluency, and practise reading, writing, and listening skills. Whatever your reasons for learning English, what’s important to me is that style and pace of the lesson suits you and helps you feel confident engaging with the language.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Cochin International Language Academy (2017) - Trinity CertTESOL (Other) (✔ On File)
- The University of Warwick (2013) - BA Hons History, Literature and Cultures of the Americas (Bachelors) (✔ On File)