Information About ZainLondon tutor
This is how a referee rated Zain:
I am a Mechanical Engineer from Karachi, Pakistan and currently pursuing Masters in the same field from the Western University, London ON. Computer proficiency and improving; completed projects and work on time to meet deadlines, planned and achieved goals under budget. Excellent team worker, Excellent on using new learning opportunities, flexible to work as a team or independently if it’s necessary, easy adaptable to new environments and new challenges, customer service oriented and committed to achieve goals effectively are some of my qualities.
My supervisors have always been impressed by the fact that I am not afraid to ask questions. In addition, they would say I resolve issues quickly and always look for new ways to solve them. They would also say I am flexible and work well in a team.
I have a three year teaching experience in Pakistan in an academy known as Fahad Tutor Academy back home. I have taught students ranging from class 4 to high school and college level students.
Apart from my professional experience I had always been active among my university mates and I have always helped different students during my universities life teaching them courses throughout my bachelors.
As a tutor I always followed the below steps to help students understand the subject and improve their outlook towards studies:
1. Provided creative and proper study aides and techniques to assist student with future assessments
2. Assisted student on their assignments for basic understanding
3. Reviewed mistaken questions to prepare for preventable errors
4. Create lesson plans for students
5. Helped students improve in English and math
6. Created invoices
7. Contacted parents in order to arrange the tutoring session and to inform them of the students’ progress
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- NED University of Engineering and Technology (2018) - Mechanical Engineering (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
- Adamjee Govt. Science College (2013) - High School (College) (✘ Not On File)