Information About Velmurugan - Brampton tutor - (2 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated Velmurugan:
|Price Guide||Online Lessons|
1) Received 'Young Scientist Award' from The International Union of Food Science and Technology (IUFoST), Canada in 2008.
2) Possess Doctorate in Chemistry from World's Premier University, 'National University of Singapore' (22nd World Ranking)
3) Strong passion to educate / Mentor students in accomplishing academic goals
4) Published numerous book chapters and articles in Peer reviewed journals
5) Experienced in offering practical knowledge based education
6) Good at explaining things to students /learners with patience.
7) Experienced in the Art of teaching to Young Kids and Motivate them
8) Techno entrepreneur by profession and running my own Nanotechnology based company
9) Known among academic professors (at York University, McGill University, Concordia university, Arizona State university-US, Harvard Medical School-US) for my subject knowledge in materials chemistry (Nanotechnology specialization)
1) Lectured Chemistry to students at Asian universities
2) Tutored Science to Grade 7-12
3) Mentored G12 students for school projects and helped them to win in the competition
Firstly I will use Direct instruction method to teach basic and fundamental skills across subject areas.
I will provide guidance and support to students through their learning process
I will keep providing constructive feedback to students and their parents
I will brain storm the students for putting the educational theory into practice, and encourage their creativity and develop their innovative skills
I will help solving their home works, and offer examples and motivate them to develop responsibility in accomplishing their academic and career goals
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: English (American)
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (evenings)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- National University of Singapore, Singapore (2008) - Chemistry (Doctorate) (✘ Not On File)
- VLAG Graduate school, The Netherlands (2004) - International Advanced Course on Reaction Kinetics (Other) (✘ Not On File)
- National University of Singapore, Singapore (2002) - Chemical Engineering (Masters) (✘ Not On File)
|Students Providing Feedback:||2|
|Positive Feedback Provided:|