This is how 2 referees rated Tomeo:
I am a University of Toronto graudate, class of 2017. I did a double major in Economics and Psychology and i currently work at CIBC. I want to tutor students as a part time job after work on the weekends. I have prior tutoring experience and I am very patient with my students. I believe in explaining concepts until they are understood and I have been teaching children for over 6 years.
In home private tutor- Tutor Doctor, September- Present
Classroom and substitute teacher, Marilake- November- Present
Swim instructor and CPR instructor, City of Toronto- January 2012- May 2017
- Patient and willing to clairfy complex concepts by breaking it down into manageable points.
- Easy going, giving a proper amount of practice work without overwhleming students.
- Able to relate to students easily as I have taught children for a long time.
- Understands subtle cues to speed up tutoring or explain concepts again based on student's reactions and attitude (I am able to adapt).
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: Cantonese
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (evenings)
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- University of Toronto (2017) - Economics (Bachelors) (✔ On File)