Information About TatianaLondon tutor
This is how 2 referees rated Tatiana:
I'm an undergraduate student currently enrolled in the University of Ottawa. I'm in a business program with a focus on International Management - in other words, my programed is aimed at looking at business not just within Canada, but on a global stage.
*Please note: under the present circumstances I've decided to only tutor using an online platform until further notice.
I typically work with friends or acquaintances and their kids with the classes they are taking in elementary, high school, and even university.
This has given me the opportunity to help kids and young adults ranging from 7-20 years old.
For older students, I focus on proofreading essays and papers, as well as explaining key ideas and concepts within their classes.
For the younger people, I've helped them by tutoring them on important base skills (like math and English) that they will need for the rest of their academic careers.
Overall, my approach to tutoring focuses on three things:
1. establishing a strong foundation in a subject, so that students can later build on it with more complicated concepts,
2. using examples and illustrating concepts to facilitate learning,
3. specializing the tutoring a student receives to where they are in a class.
Overall my main philosophy is that each student is different and for each of their classes needs to know different materials, so the tutoring experience they receive should be tailored for that.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: Spanish
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- UOttawa (2019) - Statistics and Probability courses (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
- UOttawa (2018) - Micro and Macro Economics courses (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
- UOttawa (2018) - Effective English course (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
- UOttawa (2018) - Calculus and Linear Algebra courses (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)