This is how 2 referees rated Shane:
Driven and passionate about goals set by the organization and superiors, a creative and self-motivated individual who is always willing to learn from mistakes. One who continuously displays the ability to adapt to different work environment. I am a strategic thinker with the ability to successfully create the right environment for learners, peers and stakeholders.
A consistent aim for targets set, along with time barriers in focus is guaranteed for the achievement of objectives and mutual satisfaction.
Core competencies include:
•Accounting • ICT (Information Computer Technology) •Coaching •Planning
Teacher, Glenmuir High School, Jamaica 2008 – 2017
Presented course content for Business and Information Computer Technology (ICT) subjects to various students.
• Instructed over five hundred students’ yearly achieving 90% passes in both internal and external examination
• Assisted in curriculum development for Business and Information Computer Technology subjects which improved the quality of content administered
• Designed and delivered programs to meet individual needs, conducted several assessment methods to assess each student’s level of learning
• Developed examination papers for Business and Information Computer Technology subjects that produced assessment for students to determine their readiness for external examinations.
Instructor, Mico University College, Jamaica 2009
Presented Information Computer Technology (ICT) content to adult students enrolled in the Pre-University programme
• Designed and implemented course content administered to students, resulting in students achieving 100% passes in final exam administered by The Mico Universtiy.
One and one tutoring, I will provide a clear understanding of content while using real life situations
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- University of West Indies (2015) - Teacher Education and Education Development (Masters) (✔ On File)
- University of Technology (2007) - Business and Computing (Bachelors) (✔ On File)