Information About Sanjay
New Westminster tutor
This is how 3 referees rated Sanjay:
I am a professional accountant with a passion for teaching and love to share my wealth of experience with students. I am an experienced math tutor and believe math can be learned through a professionally designed & structured curriculum. I am passionate about helping students get ahead in math and get ahead in life!!!
I am active in tutoring school students ranging from class 6 through High School. One of my students who started with me in 6th grade and I am currently preparing the student for math honors 8th grade. Another student who was 14 years old when he started with me. He was very slow in learning math. I worked on developing his basic maths skills. He has been with me for a couple of years and the student is now enrolled in 10th grade and is getting ready to be in 11th grade this fall.
My promise!! Your child will get rid of math anxiety and start loving math!!
1) Individual attention paid to the student & the curriculum designed for them according to their strengths.
2) Major focus on developing strengths and working on weaknesses to keep the student motivated
3) Challenge tests to check the progress of the student
4) Weekly worksheets to help reinforce learning of a topic.
6) Constant monitoring of the progress of the student
7) Periodic progress reporting sent to the parent
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: Hindi
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Chartered Professional Accountant of Canada (2016) - CPA. CGA (Professional) (✔ On File)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (2004) - Certified Public Accountant- USA (license expired) (Professional) (✘ Not On File)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (2000) - Chartered Accountant (Professional) (✔ On File)
|Students Providing Feedback:||1|
|Positive Feedback Provided:|
Not only did Sanjay help double check my work and help me with problems is was struggling with, he also provided a detailed studying program which helped me process ideas into long term memory. All of this helped me go into the exam with confidence and made my exam feel easy.