Information About Sala
This is how 2 referees rated Sala:
My Name is Sala. I am a Student Services Coordinator with a passion for teaching and helping those in need.I teach ESL English as a second language and English in general. I used to teach in Yemen and Egypt many students from all around the world in different ages. I also teach students one to one and online. I have been in the education field for more than 8 years as I believe in education and the value and importance it brings to a human and a society. I help learning English in a creative fun way which makes learning or improving your language easier. I have worked with kids ( elementary ages 5-12) Teens (13-19) and adults ( 20-70). I can have focus class where we work mainly on the skills you need the most ( Writing,speaking,listening and reading).
I am also tutoring in Arabic as it is my native language. I also teach that in a creative way specially for kids to make t easy and interesting. We can learn everything from the alphabets to grammar. Also, we can make a plan that works best for you and focus in the skill you would like to improve the most. I look forward to work with you and make this a fun and easy learning!
***Special Offer*** : I know how challenging it can be for you as a parent right now with the world shifting online to be able to help your child with their online/learning from home.Making sure they are not missing their classes or assignments and it as fun as going to school!
the offer is first class with no fees- 100% free. You chose the time and date and I will be there. ( This offer is only online )
- ESL Instructor: taught more than 100+ non English speakers in different levels.
- Ability to work with different age groups from 5-70 years old.
-Assisted teachers grades 1 through 6 in teaching all subjects and provided one-on-one classroom support to students requiring additional instruction time.
- Focused creative and fun class in conversation skills with fast noticeable improvement on speaking skills.
- Freedom of schedule. You book the time. No cancellation fees.
- I custom create each plan and lesson to fit the student time , availability and understanding.
- one to one (Online lessons are available through Zoom.)
- one to one ( in person)
-Organized, flexible schedule in order to accommodate students’ schedules and make myself available to parents as well as sending them monthly reports of the student performance.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Non Violent Crisis Interventions (2020) - Certificate (Other) (✔ On File)
- A2Z (2017) - Lesson Planning (Other) (✔ On File)
- LIU (2015) - International Business Management (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
- YALI (2011) - English Language Proficiency Standards (Professional) (✔ On File)
|Students Providing Feedback:||2|
|Positive Feedback Provided:|