Information About Saeid
This is how 2 referees rated Saeid:
I am currently pursuing my PhD in Theoretical Physics at University of Victoria (UVic) BC. As a tutor having 5-years experience working with more than 65 university and high school students in either one-on-one or small classroom environment, I understand the learning obstacles one may encounter at each stage during their academic studies. I would be glad to assist you with physics by making it enjoyable for you while boosting your level of knowledge in physics to ensure your success in courses.
- Teaching Assistant and Physics Tutor for undergraduate Physics courses at the University of Victoria (UVic) for 2 years
- Teaching Assistant for undergraduate science courses at the Isfahan University of Technology, Iran for 3 years
- Instructor of Physics Olympiad Course, Teaching high school students, Isfahan and Tehran, Iran for 2 years
Following In-depth tutoring approach, I will present course materials with a deeper insight when required in order that students be able to deal adequately with new conceptual questions. My focus would be on visualization of concepts. Besides, I prefer high degree of interactivity with students and I set the priority to questions from students.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: English (American)
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Sharif University of Technology (SUT) (2017) - M.Sc. in Physics (Masters) (✔ On File)
- Isfahan University of Technology (IUT), Isfahan, Iran (2015) - First Class Honors, B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering and Physics (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
|Students Providing Feedback:||1|
|Positive Feedback Provided:|