This is how 2 referees rated Robyn:
A collaborative TESL Certified ESL professional with 25+ years of experience teaching all levels of English to a linguistically and culturally diverse population. Over 15 years of test preparation experience including TOEFL, IELTS, and other in-house or profession specific tests. Possesses an innovative and creative teaching spirit, demonstrating ongoing professional development and involvement in the ESL community. Culturally sensitive and acutely aware of cross cultural issues. Highly computer literate with a specialization in creating blended learning environments integrating language skills and technology. Fluent in French and Spanish. Expertise in Canadian Language Benchmarks.
* 25+ years teaching all levels of English to non-native speakers from all backgrounds
* Ontario Certified English Language Teacher (OCELT)
* IELTS Certified
* EAP Instructor at the University of Windsor (Windsor, Ontario)
* 5+ years of experience teaching English online
Areas of Expertise in:
* Essay Writing
* English for Academic Purposes
I thoroughly enjoy helping people meet their learning goals. If you are stuck on something specific and have a question that you need help with, I am willing to do that. If you want to have someone go over your essays and help you with them before submitting them, we can do that too. I am open-minded and want to give you good value for your money. I am very digitally literate and we can communicate online.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: French, Spanish
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- TESL Ontario (2019) - Ontario Certified English Language Teacher (Professional) (✔ On File)
- York University (1996) - TESL (Professional) (✘ Not On File)
- McGill University (1993) - Psychology (Bachelors) (✔ On File)