Information About RachelRichmond Hill tutor
It is my pleasure to introduce myself, Miss Rachel, a 2A Electrical Engineering
student at the University of Waterloo.
Assistant Teacher Richmond Hill, ON
Kumon January 2018 - August 2019
● Managed a classroom environment with 30 children through teaching students in both
a classroom and one-on-one setting with math and language exercises
● Enhanced technical skills while tracking student success using computer software
Camp Supervisor Richmond Hill, ON
Wonder School of Music and Arts December 2017 - January 2018
● Strengthened creative thinking skills through organizing daily classes exposing
children to methods of creating music using computer software
● Developed leadership and presentation skills while acknowledging the various
learning techniques of each student and ensuring everyone’s success
Between sports, math, piano and cognitive science, my passion to seek challenges
remains the same.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- University of Waterloo (2020) - Electrical Engineering (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
- St. Robert Catholic High School (2019) - International Baccalaureate (School) (✘ Not On File)