Information About QingWinnipeg tutor
This is how 2 referees rated Qing:
Engineering student at Princeton University with years of experience tutoring middle to high school students in various topics! Academically, I'm interested in applications of machine learning and big data to various realms in biology and biotechnology.
An avid skier and scuba diver, I also love traveling and have a healthy appetite for both adventures and adventurous food! Food is important, and knowledge is food for the mind and soul
- organized lectures and prepared materials for math club
- training for mathematics competitions for elementary to middle school students
- general maths for elementary-high school
- ESL for Chinese native speakers
- essay writing, application-style writing
- hosted conferences in STEM education for K-12 educators
A a recent student myself, I understand the different learning needs of different students, and will offer flexibility and adjustment to different learning habits and abilities. I know every child has immense potential and am willing to do what I can to help them discover their abilities and build their skills and confidence.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- Princeton University (2018) - Bachelors of Science, Engineering (College) (✘ Not On File)