This is how 2 referees rated Philip:
I am a native English teacher. I'm originally from London U.K… but am now settled permanently in Toronto, Canada.
I am certified by CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) and TEFL (Teaching of English as a foreign language), and have more than 10 years of experience teaching English in Latin America, Europe and online.
My methodology is based on two philosophies:
1) The student should have the maximum possible opportunity to use and practice their language skills in class.
2) All of my classes are fun, relevant, and interesting to you as an individual.
I also use several effective teaching techniques:
2) Concept Check Questions
3) Student Talk Time
4) Error Correction
I have free hours (Monday through Friday), and I'd love to show you my teaching style, so contact me today! :)
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekdays (all times)
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- Campbell College (in association with Cambridge University) (2015) - Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA) (Professional) (✔ On File)
- Maximo Nivel S.A. (in association with TEFL) (2010) - Teaching English for Business (Professional) (✔ On File)
- Maximo Nivel S.A. (in association with TEFL) (2009) - Teaching of English as a Foreign / Second Language (TEFL / TESOL) (Professional) (✔ On File)
- Maximo Nivel S.A. (in association with TEFL) (2009) - Teaching International Exams Preparation (Professional) (✔ On File)