Information About OluwatobiWindsor tutor
My name is Tobi and I am a medical doctor with 6+ years in practice. I currently work as a clinical researcher at Wayne State school of Medicine. I am passionate about teaching and have consistently tutored friends and classmates since I was a teenager. I am also a very respectful and friendly person with awesome communication skills. Contact me if you want to study smarter and get better grades.
*I have tutored elementary, high school and college students who have consequently aced exams like the SAT’s, GRE, IELTS and TOEFL.
* I tutored both young and older adults during the Pandemic and was able to familiarize myself with each student to strategically develop methods that conformed to to their varying personalities.
* 14 years of tutoring experience.
Over the course of my tutoring experiences, I have come to realize that students assimilate better when they are relaxed and extremely comfortable with their tutor. As a tutor, I will;
* Include activities to ease study tension.
* Help students study smarter and save time.
* Provide recommendations on affordable study materials.
* Develop illustrations to make difficult concepts easy to
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- The University of Toledo,Ohio (2019) - Bioinformatics (Masters) (✘ Not On File)
- The University of Lagos, Nigeria (2013) - Medical Doctor (Doctorate) (✘ Not On File)