Information About NatunWaterloo tutor
This is how 2 referees rated Natun:
I am currently a chemistry PhD candidate at the University of Waterloo. I have also done my BSc in chemistry from the University of Waterloo. I have a strong background in chemistry through teaching chemistry in university and as a chemistry research scholar in the university.
Graduate Tutor, Tutoring in Residence, University of Waterloo, Waterloo, Jan 2019- Present
• Helped students to complete their assignments by teaching them concepts about relevant topics
• Generate discussion questions to stimulate topical conversations between students in the class to enhance cooperative learning
• Improved students’ writing skills for CHEM 123 lab reports and proofread them
• Reviewed lab reports and assignments for overall completeness of quality and efficiency
Private Tutor, University of Waterloo, Waterloo, Jan 2017- Present
• Helped students in one and one live sessions resulting in efficient knowledge transfer
I have been tutoring over 3 years now and I really enjoy tutoring students. I focus on making sure that students get the "big picture". I emphasize on teaching the fundamentals and move in a step-wise manner to approach difficult problems. I have spent 9 years in the University of Waterloo which make me very qualified to deal with different sorts of questions that students have in mind in Chemistry.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- University of Waterloo (2020) - BSc Chemistry (Doctorate) (✘ Not On File)