Information About NankiWinnipeg tutor
I am a University student pursuing an Undergrad in English and hope to apply to Law School.
I have experience in essay-writing, test-prep, analysis of literary pieces (poems, short stories, plays, etc). Moreover, I believe that my experience in a private High School gave me an upper hand in prepping for English and other academic endeavours.
While I have never officially tutored before, I'm hoping to try something new. To be given an opportunity to learn and then using that advice to improve would be very beneficial.
1. I believe that understanding literary devices is key to success in essay-writing and test-prep. I will be sure to give a list of terms that will help you understand literature and its core values. These terms will be used throughout the session and are also a valuable skill that will be relevant throughout your 4 years in HS (and beyond).
2. I am open to following along with works that you may be studying in class.
3. I am willing to personalize your study plan according to what works for you. I am here to help and make your experience with English literature more enjoyable.
4. I will not be writing essays assigned by teachers or other instructors, however, I am always willing to edit and provide feedback on how you can improve.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- University of Manitoba (2019) - Student (School) (✘ Not On File)